Home Staging Improves Sales For Realtors
- A staged home has a warm and inviting buyer-friendly ambiance.
- Our design team transforms a vacant house into a beautifully decorated home.
- We require a smoke-free environment.
- A staged home adds a higher perceived value in the mind of your buyer.
- According to RESA, the average buyer spends 6 minutes in a vacant home and 40 minutes in a furnished home.
- According to RESA, homes staged prior to going on the market sell in 90% less time.
- Furnished homes sell at higher prices.
- A home that is furnished and managed by Picture Perfect offers a magazine quality showcase, total peace of mind for you and your client, giving you a competitive edge.
- A Picture Perfect home remains on a lock box.
- Our team of attentive Home Managers is always ready to show.
We Add Value To Your Realtor – Client Relationship
- By way of:
- Reducing their monthly carrying costs.
- Significantly lowering insurance costs – unlike expensive vacant home liability.
- Reducing the risk of vandalism or unwanted occupants.
- Allows the listing to remain fresh.
You Retain Potential Buyers
- Rather than signing a rental/lease contract, suggest potential buyers to become Home Managers. This allows them to experience the luxury lifestyle for less. They maintain a high standard of living at half the price and live in an upscale home for much less per month than it would cost to lease. They have the flexibility to exit the program for any reason (to buy a house, job transfer, etc.) with 90 day notice.
- Some Home Managers are potential buyers.
FREE Property Management Frees Up Your Time
- We reduce your time commitment by providing the day to day property management which allows you to focus on prospecting, marketing, show, and selling.
- Whole house staging or partial home staging starting at $1100 per month.
- Options to pay a % of the sale price at closing available.
- Current & today’s In-Style furniture – not flea market bargains.
- Staging is the best marketing strategy available with proven results